Q10’s proposal center is available for rent with or without Q10 staff support. This full-service production facility has multiple printers, copier, and binding machines.
Artists are available to create proposal graphics and illustrations, covers, and custom-designed binders. Designers are available to create websites, logos, marketing materials, cartoons, screen prints, and numerous promotional items. Proposal and grant writers are available for web content creation, ghost writing, and editing.
Q10 Contracting offers full service technical and price proposal support for Federal, state, and local bids. Q10 resources include:
- A 2000-square-foot, full service proposal “war room” located in Norfolk, Virginia
- Access to premier sources of information on Federal, state, and local spending as well as teaming
- A continually evolving resume database consisting of subject matter experts and candidates for hire
- The ability to accurately interpret Government solicitations, perform technical research, and help estimate the costs of labor and materials
- Specialists in research, writing, technical editing, graphics design, and document production
- Certified Federal Contract Managers who are experts in contract risk analysis and contract administration
- Experts in development of competitive bid strategies that clearly convey your company’s credentials and solutions
- A secure, cloud-based portal that allows remote teams to work collaboratively